– Switch type: Managed
– Switch layer: L3.
– Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
– Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 24.
– MAC address table: 8192 entries
– Switching capacity: 56 Gbit/s.
– Networking standards: IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE
– Rack mounting
– Form factor: 1U
Fully-managed enterprise class switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with support static routing, ACLs, robust QoS, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 support. Right size deployment with choice of 12, 24, and 48 port 1U models with convenient built-in 1GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE. Simplifies ownership with no switch software licensing or subscriptions required.
There are no reviews yet.